This after school I went to the library to get some books for making a teaching plan. In two weeks I'm going to Korea to do some teaching Japanese trainings. Before that I have to show the plan to the class. It is this Friday! I'm still thinking about the plan. It is very difficult! I'm sure I won't be able to sleep till Friday...
Another thing I did today was a kind of volunteer. I helped some kids. There is a sort of camping(?) program for kids. They stay at a big house(?) for four nights to learn some social skills with the other kids. They cook own meals and do everything by themselves. Tonight is the first night. I tried to remember thier names and helped to make their own team name&flag. It was my first time to help them so I didn't know what I should do. But I tried to speak to them and finally they finished their task so it was good. Just before I left there, when I told some girls I was leaving to go home tonight, a girl told me not to go home and to stay over night. I was very happy to hear that. I won't go there tomorrow but will go on Friday after the class. Now I'm very looking forward to meeting them again!
Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment