It was a busy day today. I worked at my university for Teaching Japanese Society(this English name could be wrong). This meeting was held yesterday and today but I only worked today. My job was to record the presentations with cassette tapes and to keep the time for each presenters and let them know how long they still have left.
It's very difficult to use a machine which I've never touched before! And... I did wrong.... I didn't know once the tape was over then it started to go backward! That was okey, I understood it recording on the other side.(Is this right??) But!! When the next person started and I put another tape and pushed "play & record" at the same time as I was taught, the tape went backward again! and again and again............. I tried to find out what was going on but I couldn't find why it kept going backward!
Finally a lady who was a chair found a button witten "reverse direction". Right after that I could start to record but I missed first five minutes. That was a sweat.
Sunday, October 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment