Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas!

Christmas is over. How was yours?
I worked my part-time all day! After that, I went to my friend's house to have a party.
I work at the office which is very close to a department store. I got some salad, chicken, sushi and a cake from there. It was crazy there! So many people were buying Christmas dinners and it was so crowded. One Sushi store had a line up! I was so surprised at this sight.
Usually I avoid to go out when an event goes on like a festival and of course Chistmas. I don't like crowded places. I get tired by energy of people. But this time I had no idea where I could get any kinds of foods at the same place. Anyway I could get what I wanted so it was good.
At my friend's, we had the dinner and talked a couple hours. She bought some new kinds of drinks so we tried them. That's all about my Christmas but it was good enough.

No comments: