I'm so sorry... I didn't write this blog almost for a month.
After I wrote the last my blog, I left Japan and visited Korea for ten days. It was for teaching practice. My major is English but I'm also taking the class of teaching Japanese for foreign people.
Actually this course was one of my biggest reasons I decided to enter my university. I wanted to study not only English but also teaching Japanese. That's why I'm here.
In Korea, I did my plan twice, the same one but to the other students. It was hard! difficult! But I think I did my best and it became a good experience to me.
Through ten days, I had a lot of chances to enjoy Korean beer! It's very cheap to drink in Korea. I went to drink five nights after all. Every time I met new friends and it was fun to talk with them.
I came back to Japan last Monday. The next morning when I woke up, I found my throat was strange. I caught a cold!! I don't know why.... Anyway my teaching practice is over.
My cold stayed for a week but now it's gone. I'm fine!
Now I have to write something about a book!!!!! I haven't done it yet.... During this week!
Monday, November 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm glad you had a good time. What kinds of beer do they have in Korea?
We're all looking forward to your book reviews!
>rick
I had beer... I think its kind was start with "K", but actually I'm not sure. Beer is beer to me, I don't know the differences between some kinds.
Also I wrote about a book today...Sorry!!
Post a Comment